- Persuasive articulate individual who easily meets people and quickly engenders trust and confidence;
- Business acumen for building and sustaining relationships by providing exceptional customer service;
- Ability to multi-task and complete time sensitive projects;
- High energy, self starter who is known for dedication, 110% effort and follow through;
- Ready to blend professional and personal experience to make a positive difference;
- Creative thinker willing to rise to overcome new challenges;
- Professional enthusiasm;
Since 1980 Paul has been a full-time Real Estate Agent and in 1984, he joined the World Leader in Real Estate, RE/MAX.
In 1988, Paul became only 1 of 3 Realtors to be CCIM certified in Calgary. The CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation is a highly sought- after degree which is not only rigorous but demanding. The International title is not just difficult to obtain but to keep as well. The members have to adhere to strict guidelines and code of ethics. Practical experience is a large part of acquiring this designation and candidates need to acquire $10M in sales, which gain them knowledge, competency and integrity and have excellent peer recommendations.
Paul has maintained his CCIM membership ever since. Please visit CCIM’s website to learn more about the qualifications to become a CCIM member at http://www.ccim.com/about-ccim/what-ccim
Buying or Leasing a commercial property?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find the right commercial space for your needs.
Selling or Leasing your commercial space?
I will work with you to get top dollar and find the right tenant for your commercial investment. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.